Aduno Group, based in Zurich and Lugano, is a Swiss financial services company specializing in cashless payments, held by Swiss banks.
The project I dealt with regards the improvement and maintenance maintenance of the CRM used for the Acquiring sector.
The role was initially that of Senior Java Architect and Senior Programmer, but a few months later I moved to the role of team leader
In particular Analysis, architecture, design and implementation of the existing system, support for the activities planning.
Technologies and methodologies used in the project:
- Design Environment: Enterprise Architect 11, MS Visio
- Development Framework: Scout, OSGI, Hibernate, JUNIT
- Application server: Jetty
- DataBase: Oracle 10g
- Development Tool: Eclipse, GIT, Maven, SVN, ReST WS
- Development language: Java 8
- Software development methodologies: SCRUM